Monday, February 8, 2016

New Premises, New Beginnings

Well, it really was hard work moving into new premises last weekend.  With hubby unable to help due to his recent back operation I had to do most of it myself.  Thankfully I had a couple of amazing friends who helped me move the large pieces of furniture and I cannot thank them enough. 
So I now work in this fabulous Victorian room with high ceilings and beautiful wooden floors with it's own private entrance.  Yes, Ridgewood Community Centre is a bit of a rabbit warren, but thankfully clients have been able to find me by following the signs.  
I hope I've managed to create a wonderfully relaxing room which is perfect for Hypnotherapy.  I also run meditation classes from here too on a Thursday morning from 10am.  
My new large room will enable me to expand my business into new and exciting things such as training courses (Spiritual Healing) and group therapy sessions for Hypno-Birthing, so watch the websites for details.
Also if you're interested in Aloe Vera I'm a distributor for Forever Living so you can order through me and collect or  I can deliver if you live locally.  Ask me if you would like to "Try Before You Buy".
My new address is The Cottage, Ridgewood Community Centre, 244 Station Road, Yate, BS37 4AF and you are welcome to pop in tomorrow (Tuesday 9th Feb) as I'm having an Open Day if you would like to have a chat about any of the therapies I offer.




No comments:

Post a Comment